Wednesday, September 9, 2009

general delightfulness

Today has been a day of fantasticness in the Killerrabbit household - I discovered that our local bookshop will buy my second hands books for $3, my pram has a new frame (not new material unfortunately) and I caught up with lots of lovely local mothers.

On the downside little Miss Z is refusing to go to sleep tonight. I eventually had to send in the Dad. She was just not dropping off and rolling all around the bed and cot instead of going to sleep. Maybe its her teeth but it looks to me that all the ones that should be popping through are through now. Seven in one month! I can't keep blaming the teeth for the poor sleep either. She is a clever little munchkin and has started trying to take her own shirt off at only 10 months (or is that normal?) so I know that she does have some idea what is coming when we start our sleep routine. I think that she might just be fighting it because she can.

She is working really hard on walking and is starting to take lots of unsupported risks and steps. It is very exciting. I am hoping that once the walking is mastered that she will just feel like sleeping through the night. Does this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment