Monday, August 24, 2009

Data points on the past couple of days

  • Z has taken to calling me 'dat' which I think meant that as she is pointing at other things and saying 'dat'. I have been saying Mama to her a lot but it isn't taking. Henceforth I shall be known as 'that'.
  • I found quite a few jobs to apply to today, but I think most of them are full time. I don't want to go full time yet, too much baby love to give.
  • Z has her two top teeth but it hasn't helped the feeding to sleep. She now gets sleepy and then rolls around everywhere crying, sitting up and pushing up. It's extremely hard to get her to sleep now, and so much crying. I have been trying to give her lots of love and a peaceful sleep time and with my best intentions it has now become a painful struggle. I have to just remember that this will pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment