Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome sports fans

Did anyone find me? One of the problems with resurrecting my blog, kind of, is that no one is blogging anymore. I have done a big scope of my old blogging friends and there doesn't seem to be any activity.

Why is this?

Does everyone Twitter instead?

Will I have to succumb to the Twitter?

I have always put this off as the whole twitter thing just seemed wrong. It is not a coincidence that the most disgusting couple in literature were called, The Twits. It isn't the writing about the minutiae of my life that worries me, after all I blog, but the shortness of the word limit. My text messages are always two or three SMS worth (thanks to Australia's very short word limit) how on earth can I talk about my day with such brevity?

No comments:

Post a Comment