Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life but not as we know it

Well now Miss Z is sleeping through the night, and taking nice long day naps I'm not too sure what to do with myself. I am getting really bored just hanging around the house doing housework and don't really have loads of money now I am not working. It is so hard to find things to do everyday that don't involve spending heaps of filthy lucre. As I don't have loads of mum friends in Melbourne there are large parts of most days where it is just Miss Z and me. While she is the sweetest thing her conversation, which consists of Mama, what's dat and dog, isn't really very edifying. I can't really blog very much as Miss Z loves to bang on the laptop, or just hover very close. What do other Mothers do with their time?

Miss Z's new favourite thing is getting her food and rubbing it in her hair.

Also I thought breast feeding was meant to help me loose weight, I am eating normally and walking for at least half an hour everyday but my post baby weight loss has stopped at 20 kgs. I need to loose another 5 at least. What else should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment