Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Over a year ago

I was a fully working woman. Gainfully employed and trying to make a difference for young people in Australia. Now I am a SAHM (stay at home mum for those who don't follow mommy blogs) and trying to make a difference in the life of one young person in particular. I suppose that if I do a good enough job she won't end up needing the services of my old oganisation so there is some synergy. I do miss the mental stimulation, especially when we are having a bit of a difficult day.

Yesterday was a difficult day, for example, with little Miss Z being upset if I walked into the next room, and generally being very grumpy and whingy all day. And she woke up at 4.30am. At least at work if things were going badly I knew how to fix them. I couldn't do anything for Miss Z aside from carry her around and take her for lots of walks. Really with all this baby related exercise I should be a lot more yummy mummy, rather than tummy mummy. Today is going well though and to celebrate I am going for a picnic and maybe going to buy myself a new bra. I have been breastfeeding for over a year now and I brought myself two nursing bras when she was a month or so and they have seen a bit of use in the past year. Maybe with my new bras I will be much more yummy mummy.










I call it the power of hot lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment